Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lucy Little Flower Dress




When I saw this dress on Pinterest I knew I wanted to make it for someone.  The pattern itself cost me $5, but the money also goes to a good cause.  I decided to make it for one of my nieces for Christmas.
Image of Lucy's Little Flower Tunic & Dress




I made the 12-18 month size and I love how it turned out.  Since it's winter I added a long sleeve onesie underneath.  It's a fairly fast sew and would have been even faster had my kids not needed any attention! :)  The neck and arms are done with elastic thread.  I can't wait until my little one is old enough to start making her some.  I don't have anyone this size to try it on, so you get a picture of it laying down.  I can't wait to see it on my niece though.



No comments:

Post a Comment