Saturday, January 28, 2012

DIY Sofa Table

I have wanted a new sofa table for a while. When I saw this one over at Country Girl Home I knew I had to make it! I cut out all the wood and put as much of it together by myself as I could. I did have to ask the husband to help screw in the 4 1/2" screws! Those suckers are big! We did make a few little adjustments to the original plans to better suite us. I sanded down the pretty little table and then painted her a beautiful shade of Behr Refreshing Pool and then distressed her.  

AHHH, she is just so pretty. I picked up some knobs from Hobby Lobby and I need to put them on. They will complete the look. I decorated her up with a few valentine's decorations. I think she is adorable. I recently painted my house as well and it is so fun to walk in the front door and see this bright cheery table!

1 comment: